Nowadays the population is growing and the demand for agricultural products is increasing, the producers have thought that in the field of agriculture using the best equipment and machinery, the highest quality fertilizers will produce more high quality crops. It gets more. The use of nano fertilizers is one of the more productive solutions. The high quality nanoparticles fertilizer price varies according to factors such as type of fertilizer, fertilizer packaging, product brand, fertilizer quality and other factors and has no fixed price.
Biosynthesis of nanoparticles and their use in agriculture
Today, nanoparticles play a very important role in all industries. One of the areas where the use of these microparticles is well seen is agriculture. Among the applications of synthetic nanoparticles in agriculture, both in crop production and equipment production are:
- Used in coatings of agricultural machinery and tools and even glass to increase corrosion and abrasion resistance and to reflect ultraviolet waves.
- Manufacture of more robust mechanical components using nano-cladding and biosensors in smart machines for mechanical and chemical weed control
- Optimizing the amount and shape of pesticides and spraying devices
- Manufacture of different engine parts for agricultural machines to increase abrasion, corrosion, heat resistance and reduce friction
- The use of nanotechnology in the production of alternative fuels and less environmental pollution.
Zinc oxide nanoparticles
Since zinc is one of the essential elements for plant growth, it has a prominent role in plant growth and development, although it is only slightly needed. Manufacturers of nanotechnology in the field of agriculture began to produce zinc oxide to further grow these plants. Nanocodes, including zinc oxide, dramatically increase crop yields.
It can be said that deficiency of nutrients such as zinc is one of the most common problems in soils around the world. Therefore, the use of novel methods such as zinc oxide nanoparticles to improve the nutritional status of this element in crops is increasing. Zinc oxide nanoparticles improve plant performance.
Nanotechnology and agribusiness
To tackle the problems that are plaguing the world today, such as changing weather conditions, increasing population growth and demand for food supply, environmental problems such as pesticide accumulation, limited land and water resources, chemical fertilizers and pesticides, etc., It is very important to use modern techniques and nanotechnology in agriculture. Nanotechnology in agriculture Using scientific and technical knowledge plays a very effective role in improving the quality of human life.
The role of nanotechnology in the field of agriculture is illustrated by the application of nanoparticles, biosensors, nanosensors in agriculture and nano fertilizers in agriculture can rapidly identify pathogens and improve plant production, counteract pests, reduce pesticide and pesticide use, increase plant capability By increasing nutrient uptake and also by monitoring soil conditions, plant growth and abnormal stresses can increase crop production. Nanotechnology plays an important role in agribusiness . The agricultural trade includes:
- Agricultural chemicals
- Production of crops
- Seed Processing and Supply
- Farm machinery
Nanotechnology in Sustainable Agriculture
The use of nanotechnology in agriculture has many advantages. The results of research on nanotechnology in agriculture show that this technology can help to cope with the growing global population and the increasing need for food as well as sustainability of agricultural products by improving the agricultural production process. In general, it can be said that nano farming is the most advanced agriculture that has many fans today.
Reducing the impact of modern agriculture on the environment and human health and global food security are other advantages of using nanotechnology in the agricultural industry. Among the unique features that can be achieved in the agriculture only with the introduction of nano are:
- Increasing sustainable agricultural production
- Achieving higher yields and more efficient farming practices
- Reducing the amount of damage to the environment and human health
- Expanded pesticides based on chemical nanoparticles
- Deliberate delivery of fertilizers and pesticides to the plant
- Less environmental damage